罡之論壇 » 論壇公告區 » sister not only for the purpose of .Brother and sister why a li a name

2012-12-9 15:07 ffqcmp14
sister not only for the purpose of .Brother and sister why a li a name

The divorce of his parents,brother and sister  were forced to separate the  young Guangxi  ,12 years after the  meeting  .Brother Li Tuqiang  (a pseudonym  )  wanted to  facilitate family  reunion  ,never thought in  Shunde  during working,  but  with my sister  happened  now  ,finally also  personally killed  sister  .
~G'~6n C u&Q~ After the incident  ,brother  to kill myself  .In 2008  November,  Foshan  quadrangle first instance  verdict  ,Li  Tuqiang  guilty of intentional homicide  and  crime of  insulting corpse  ,but considering  his  family conflicts  impulsive  murder  ,and  the attitude of confession  ,is  at the discretion of a lighter  sentence,  suspended for two years  .
0N)Y3fij Recently,  Foshan  City procuratorate  and  the Supreme People  television center  produced in association with the    rule of law    for the first time in  Foshan  program  ,comprehensive  presentation of the  case of  two years ago  and  sadness  .{&sce3Mwl
1  .The forensic identification,  lungs  ,liver  rupture  by  trauma  ,sharp  ,suspected  before death  had been  violated  .On May 6, 2008,  the Shunde  police arrived  ,a  landlord in  the rented house  to see a  bloody  bags  ,stink  ,open after  found  a well-preserved woman  .
5qix FE&W/| Many  police officers  rushed to the  scene of crime  .Rental  house  ,woman  by  quilt package  ,dressed in a  brown  coat  ,wearing a  black jeans  ,no  panties  ,naked  feet  ,pale lips  .Forensic  identification  ,women  double lung  multiple rupture  ,hepatic  rupture  ,is affected by the  sharp  injury  ,death of hemorrhagic shock  ,and suspected  before death  had been  violated  .]U1a }2O%i
After visiting the  learned  ,the dead  is a local  entertainment  employees  ,called Chen Liyun  (a pseudonym  )  ,21 years of age  ,the people of Guangxi  .  Usually  here  coming in and going out  ,I saw  for a long time  ,like  lovers  ,husband and wife  .#_#\4[0fO7b*kcC2z
  A neighborhood  .The police was informed  ,Chen Liyun has a  boyfriend  ,Li Tuqiang  ,23 years old  ,the  rental housing  rent  is  Li Tuqiang  .At this point,    Li Tuqiang has  disappear without a trace  .
QU8q;^Uwl#~ Two days later  ,police  in the South China Sea area  inn  caught him  .2  brother  killed  sister  questioning  ,Li Tuqiang  the first word says  ,killing is  sister  .When  questioned  ,Li Tuqiang  confessed  a  let all people  terrified  plot  .
W!Rek%tbZ:l L His  first words  said,  killing is  my own sister  .In addition  ,he admitted that  the  bodies  were  raped  .Identification of a display  ,Li Tuqiang  DNA  and  Chen Liyun similarity  is high  ,then the  father  DNA  identification  ,they  are  siblings  !Together with ordinary  cases  ,rising to  a  whirling  ,ethics  and  case   [url=http://www.louboutinpascherboutiqueo.com]louboutin pas cher[/url],caused a sensation  in  the local  .
u!cLQ6J DoV Why would Li Tuqiang  kill  sister  ?There is a  mental disease  or  with  which it would be awkward to disclose  ?In the face of  police interrogation  ,in addition to  kill the  girl  confessed  ,Li Tuqiang  remained silent  on other  questions  .z szB+R.@6S
At the same time  ,spirit  identified  ,Li Tuqiang  has no mental illness  ,he  has full  capacity of criminal responsibility  .After  investigation  ,Shunde police  on suspicion of murder  ,Li Tuqiang finds that the  crime of  insulting corpse  ,as would be the case  transferred to  prosecutors  ,in August 8th of that year  ,Shunde district  case will be  submitted to the  Municipal People  for examination and prosecution  .!g3R5Wm${M
In 3  childhood  separation  Li Tuqiang said  ,he wanted to  let the parents  again,  and this was his  mother  ,sister  not  only for the purpose of  .Brother and sister  why  a  li  a  name?  How can they  become  the eyes of the people,  the couple  ?Brother  are  brutally murdered  sister  ?City procuratorate  undertake inquisitor  to Li  Tuqiang  interrogation,  he  often  looked down in silence  ,but  we  really  get  ,but  does not remember  .-M[(A-`(U8?f
  You want to  court to  you  what punishment  ?  Prosecutors  asked  .  The death penalty  ,immediate execution  !  Li Tuqiang said  firmly  .Undertake inquisitor  found  his mood swings  ,then  talk about  home  ,Li Tuqiang finally  let your guard down  ,the  divorce of parents,  siblings and  separation of the  past  .
hS5b:v6`:Cj X In 1993,  Lee  period  8 years,  sister  Li Yun was 6 years old  .At the time of  the divorce of their parents  ,with his father  in  Guangxi,  the mother  took the baby  to the north,  and  her daughter  name  changed to  the grandmother    .xl M4},~a
Thereafter  ,his father remarried  .Li Tuqiang  primary school  graduates that year,  father accidentally  fell and broke his leg  .After graduating from junior high school  ,Li Tuqiang  went to work  ,in order to support  disabled father  .#tc"Sr~J/b
At the end of 2005,  he  worked in Zhejiang  ,learned that his mother  and sister  back to Guangxi to visit  my grandma  ,will quit  to return to Guangxi  for recognition  .  I just  want  to  belong to  one family  reunion  ,groups of  families  .
5H+K@x3^F\JT   Li  Tuqiang  later  said in an interview  ,he wanted to  let the parents  again,  to  establish a family,  and this was his  mother  ,sister,  not  only for the purpose of  .4 brothers and sisters  together  Li Tuqiang recalled    can be said to  follow like a shadow  .8LLl7l!z,Sc\ ZW
I think  we are more like  lovers  .  On 2007,  after  meeting  Li Tuqiang  and Chen Liyun went to Shunde  ,working  together in a  home  entertainment  ,both live in  the dormitory of the unit  .In  exile,  mutual  dependence  ,separated by 12  years  and  more  intimate  .
GTF\ p.cq   Sometimes I  work  she did not  work,  I would go  there  to meet her  ;she sometimes  work  I did not  work,  she was  at the door to pick  me  .In this way,  can be said to  follow like a shadow  .$X3K7w"f"K6T.l1t&C!Oq y
I think  we are more like  lovers  .  Memories of Li Tuqiang  .Time  after work,  is in  adolescence  two siblings  had the sexual relationship  .  Finished,  I know this  is a fact  ,I say  no matter what happened in the future  ,we are  brothers and sisters  .
9O |6\M7W@ J&f She also  said yes  .  Li Tuqiang  statement  ,after two  people still keep  a period of  sexual relations  .  When they  meet  ,Li Tuqiang  to his sister  ,or  his sister  to Li Tuqiang  ,first  built,  may be a  between male and female  love  ,because he has not  truly understand the  brother-sister  life or  that is family  .
-lVaQ6r(ThW   Undertake inquisitor  analysis  .5  why  kill  sister    she  said we  are nothing  .I was very depressed  ,unable to  control  ,pick up the  weapon  behind  killed her  .  Li Tuqiang confessed  ,in 2007  December   [url=http://www.abercrombiefrancestore4fr.com]abercrombie france[/url],sister started  excuses to  avoid him  ,and said  that he  wanted to break up  ,don   find her  ,leave her  .
D0y8`'i.H$r4x5X At the beginning of 2008  ,Chen Liyun  entertainment in the  working time,  make a  new boyfriend   [url=http://www.moncleroutletsitoufficiale4it.com]moncler[/url],increasingly  estranged  brother   [url=http://www.abercrombiefrancestore4fr.com]abercrombie[/url].At the end of  2008  4  ,as a result of unemployment  ,Li Tuqiang  began to  sister  for  living expenses  ,two people often  quarreled  .qZ+Nu5kaB^3o
In May 6th,  Chen Liyun wanted to  support  his brother  bring  mother  ,came to  Li Tuqiang in the  Daliang rental housing  (  i.e.  locations.  )  .Li Tuqiang  to his sister  for money  ,said to be  the father  sent the  cost of living  .7j5ecp d&Gte4KE;Gw
Chen Liyun refused,    he  didn  raise  my  ,what  gave him the  living expenses  ?You will not  earn   [url=http://www.hollisterboutique4fr.com]hollsiter france[/url]?  She turned to leave  .  My father  and  I am not a person  ,you have your share  .  Said Li Tuqiang  ,as he  was getting out of control  .
P2w`(jam{ x.{!? Li Tuqiang recalled  ,when two people  quarrel  in a complete mess  ,  she  said we  are nothing  .  Li Tuqiang said he was    desperate    ,  I can   [url=http://www.hollisterboutique4fr.com]hollsiter[/url],when she wasn  ,pick up the  weapon  behind  killed her.
#B!U H4NTh:e"Lo#u/CH       how many  knife  stabbed  ,even  do not know  ,whole person seems to be  numb  .  Li Tuqiang also  confessed  ,he  was mopping  blood  ,Chen Liyun  mobile phone  rang  ,is  a man  .He immediately  out by  telephone  ,guess  is the sister    .Bfeb2P^F,l
At that time,  he wanted to  know  her sister and her boyfriend  on the same day  with  no  sexual relationship  ,just  off  Chen Liyun  ,for the body to be  raped  .  He  that  sexual behavior  ,the reflection of his  sister has  a strong possessive  .
@Tl?`|z   Prosecutors  said the  contractor  .Later,  Li  Tuqiang  stood there  ,smoke a cigarette  .After long silence  ,he started to  wash  blood stains  ,quilt  wrapped  body  ,into the  bag  ,fled the scene  .
'S'z-a[7G \ 6  sentenced to death with reprieve  Li Tuqiang did not  appeal  ,is currently  serving time in prison  .In October 24, 2008,  the  create a great sensation  brother  killed  sister  and  insulting corpse  cases  in the  Shunde  District court  .
8v7{8}g#{T0j In November of that year  ,Foshan  quadrangle first instance  verdict  ,the court  argued that Li Tuqiang  cruel criminal means of  crime   [url=http://www.louboutinpascherboutiqueo.com]louboutin[/url],aggravated  ,behavior has constituted  the crime of intentional homicide  and  crime of  insulting corpse  ,should be severely punished  .*R)E+@.wM
But due to  his impulsive  murder  ,and because  the family  internal contradictions  ,and  other serious social  security  premeditated  malignant murder  case is different  .In addition  ,Li Tuqiang  was arrested after  confession  confession  truthfully  ,good attitude  ,so  appropriate to  a lighter punishment,  death sentence  ,suspended for two years  .
H&?'E}\I {!c&I/wc Later,  Li Tuqiang  did not  appeal  ,is currently  serving time in prison  .  I  prefer  to  visit  immediate execution of death penalty  .  recently,  Foshan  City procuratorate  and  the Supreme People  television center  produced in association with the    rule of law    column in  Foshan  crew  ,in the beginning was the  case undertakers  accompanied,  came to the prison  visitation  is  imprisoned Li Tuqiang  .
ZnG"v z:z   Since I have been in  jail  ,I  wrote to my parents  ,but they  didn  reply  ,I was disappointed  .  Li Tuqiang said  ,after  meeting  ,to  make up for their  mothers  ,but  did not want him to have  together  .
-t!~&FJ$f l   Sister  stepfather  was kind to her  ,my mother  and grandmother  are very good to me,  but I don  who  is it right?  Good to me  ,my desire is that  one family  together  ,give up  hatred  .  Li Tuqiang also said  ,was released from jail  ,they cannot  face society  ,  I live  for so many years  what  suffered all  ,so  I would choose to  judge  my  immediate execution of death penalty  .~f` fIcA
  After the visitation  ,undertake inquisitor  was  surprised to receive a  letter from Li Tuqiang   [url=http://www.moncleroutletsitoufficiale4it.com]moncler outlet[/url],the letter  content  sigh  .  Man is a  fickle  animal  ,I used to think that  I am very good,  also believe that everyone  is very good,  but  the good  back  may be  evil  .
+Y-X6L0_zr Although this  evil does not  belong to  him,  need to be  outside  strong  factor to activate  ,however,  once activated  ,that is horrible,  than  wicked  evil  ,are beyond his control  !  In the letter  Li Tuqiang said  ,  if you do not receive timely  help or  stop  ,it will lead to  tragic  massacre  .
%C.cyF0@%N   Reflection on  not feel  affection  heart  product  students  hatred  this case  undertake  inquisitor  ,this tragedy  and Li Tuqiang  from  lack of  care and  affection  is  .When  children of the same age  in the warmth of the  family  spent a happy  childhood,  but Li Tuqiang  lack love  warm  slowly  ,inferiority  ,hatred  psychology,  he is eager to  love  but not,  therefore  resent  mustered  .8V(xofNYf
  feel  helpless  ,not a  kind of  sense of kinship  .  Li Tuqiang recalled  ,after her parents divorced  ,having  attended  primary school  is too far away from home  ,his father made him  boarding in the  uncle  ,but  aunt and uncle  he is not welcome  ,always on his  beat  . |2I6Vw`y U"p)i
Li Tuqiang gradually  become silent  inward  ,achievement also  glides quickly  .Meanwhile  ,his father had remarried  ,her  bad temper,  a vacation home  ,as long as the  Lee  Tuqiang  slightly  wrong  ,will  scold  .
5Bc;w6zd}$h5WM[   In the  stepmother  I have formed the  very  hatred  ,hatred  .  In 2005,  Li Tuqiang  and her mother and  sister  had,  but after two years of  tragedy  .  I  feel very frustrated  ,their pursuit of  perfect and happy family  cannot  achieve  ,let them  not  father  ,see  a few times  ,also cannot realize  ..x+D9}Tx2Y^1r
Related articles:
])\ Fg?Mn8F
)T*]'Fg6`M'n1\   
/M0Q)~"~;d6Rl    [url=http://dz.feelyou.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=579505]straight[/url]+B)KK3u)Z@ m)X }3FV
  Dg(qZ"_$k ?@1Q
   [url=http://phonecn.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=103786]The surrounding  masses  by police and  dauntless  spirit[/url]
g1V(\ iU6U,G\   
&R\~ `5e    [url=http://home.enbar.net/space.php?uid=159040&do=blog&id=643058]he is in the provinces to work[/url]

2015-1-31 00:52 gongijohn87
頂起

好貼噹頂,間關鶯語花底滑,壆妹悄悄說:用UC瀏覽器看那種網站速度更快!!謝謝樓主分享

2022-6-26 03:12 AlinalLessy
-

The matchless message ;)

頁: [1]